SHARE

AGARTALA | OCT 18, 2019:

As many as 16 out of 20 nursing students from RGM Hospital were admitted in a hospital on Friday after they displayed symptoms of food poisoning in Kailasahar.

The incident has triggered panic among the students residing in the hostel following the incident.

ALSO READ: Meghalaya: Here’s top most criticized but most played songs from Shillong

However, one Subarna Mahishya Das (21) a nursing student condition is stated to be serious. It is allged that despite serious condition of the student the hostel authority is yet to inform the guardians of the students.

ALSO READ: Assam: At least 45 passengers capsizes in Jia Bharali river, one missing

Reportedly, the students fell sick after they allegedly consumed food from the hostel.

Further details in this regard are awaited.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here